Where to find a writing partner or group?
- Take a writing class (check local community education, colleges and libraries, as well as coffee shop bulletin boards);
- Attend a writers’ conference (google your state and writers’ conference);
- Ask about writing groups at your library or bookstore;
- Go to a poetry reading or open mic (at local bookstores, museums, coffee shops);
- Join a writers’ association (google your state and writers’ association);
- Advertise on a bulletin board (online or a community site such as Craig’s List or MeetUp).
There are 8 million bloggers out there!
Over 1 million new books were published in the U.S. last year!
The world is absolutely crawling with writers.
Persist in turning over rocks until you find the right writing partner(s).
Seek and ye shall find!
Are you persistent person?